Sugar Momma is a Denver-based event producer and marketing consultant. She specializes in the cannabis industry and provides services such as event planning, branding, PR/media, and more. In this post, Sugar Momma offers five tips for meeting cannabis entrepreneurs in Denver. Whether you’re looking to network or learn more about the industry, these tips will help you get the most out of your time in Denver.
How to spot Sugar Momma in Denver
If you’re looking for a sugar momma in Denver, you’ll want to keep your eyes peeled. Here are some tips on how to spot Sugar Momma in the Mile High City:
- Be observant – Sugar Mommas love being surrounded by adoring men and boys. If you see someone who is constantly flirting with men and treating them like princes, chances are she’s a Sugar Mama.
- Be prepared to fork over cash – Sugar Mommas aren’t cheap. They expect their men to take care of them and give them everything they need (including material things like expensive gifts). Make sure you have enough money on hand before hitting up a Sugar Mama party or meeting.
- Keep your options open – Don’t get attached to one Sugar Mama too quickly! The ladies here can be fickle, so it’s best not to invest too much emotion into a single relationship. Instead, explore as many different Sugar Mama options as you can before making a decision.
How to deal with Sugar Momma
When you’re out meeting potential sugar daddies in Denver, it can be tough to know what to do. Here are some tips on how to deal with Sugar Momma:
1) Keep your cool. While you might be feeling excited at the prospect of meeting a nice guy who is compatible with you, don’t let your emotions get the best of you. Stay calm and collected, and maintain a positive attitude. This will put her at ease and make her more likely to want to invest in you.
2) Be polite and respectful. Remember that Sugar Momma is someone who has a lot of money, and she may not take kindly to being treated poorly or disrespectfully. Make sure that when you meet her, you approach the conversation with an open mind and a sense of respect. Appear interested in what she has to say, pay attention to her comments and questions, and show appreciation for anything that she does for you (even if it’s just making coffee).
3) Don’t overshare. If Sugar Momma asks about your life or what you’re doing; be honest but keep things concise. Avoid getting too personal too soon – even if she seems like a warm person overall it’s probably not worth risking getting hurt if things don’t work out between the two of you later on.
If you’re looking to meet Sugar Momma in Denver, there are a few things you’ll need to keep in mind. First of all, make sure that you’re prepared to put in the effort. She’s not going to be easy to get along with, but if you can find some common ground and show her that you really care about her well-being, she may just start opening up to you. Secondly, know your routine—where does she usually hang out? What does she do for fun? Once you have a good idea of what makes her happy, it’ll be much easier to strike up a conversation with her. And lastly, never underestimate the power of charm—sometimes all it takes is a little finesse and some compliments to win over Sugar Momma!